Oppo Reno 3 Pro Summary
This smartphone has a 6.4-inch AMOLED display along with an in-display fingerprint scanner. The Oppo Reno 3 Pro is sold in three colours, Auroral Blue, Midnight Black and Sky White. It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P95 SoC. It comes with 8GB of RAM and has two storage options, 128GB and 256GB.
The Oppo Reno 3 Pro has a 4025mAh battery and also has support for 30W VOOC charging. It runs ColourOS 7 on top of Android 10. The AMOLED display has good viewing angles and the in-display fingerprint scanner is fast to unlock the device. It also has the face unlock feature which can be used to unlock the smartphone.
It sports a quad-camera setup at the back consisting of a 64-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, a 13-megapixel telephoto camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with a 119-degree field of view, and a 2-megapixel mono camera. At the front, this phone has a 44-megapixel selfie shooter along with a 2-megapixel depth sensor. We found the photo quality to be good in daylight conditions and average in low-light conditions. The Reno 3 Pro has a night mode as well that helps take a better shot. Low-light video recording was a little disappointing.
Battery performance on the Oppo Reno 3 Pro was good and the phone lasted us for about a day and a half easily before needing charge.
20x Digital Zoom
Ultra Wide-angle Lens to bring the new dual image stabilization function. Whether
during everyday use or intense activity, top-notch video quality is assured.
optimized to improve security.
Charge to 100% in just 73 minutes.
Enhanced Touch Performance 16%↑
in the palm of your hand.
5. Charging time data comes from OPPO internal tests. The actual charging time may vary depending on the specific conditions of the mobile phone or individual differences, such as temperature environment, performance degradation after battery use, etc.
6. Available in 128GB ROM, actual storage available may vary depending on pre-installed software.
7. Based on results from OPPO internal tests, we got Hyper Boost’s data at room temperature, with a high frame rate and high picture quality mode on.
8. OPPO Screen Image Engine (OSIE) supports short video APPs: Tiktok, VMate, Vigo Video, Likee, Instagram short video.
9. Product pictures are for reference only, please refer to the actual products. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from OPPO-designed technical parameters, test data from the laboratories, and supplier test data. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.
Front: 44MP F2.4
Rear: 48MP F1.8 + 13MP F2.4 + 8MP F2.2 + 2MP F2.4
48MP main camera 1/2.0′;
13MP telephoto lens 1/3.4′, 1.0um;
8MP wide-angle lens 1/4′,1.12um;
2MP mono lens 1/5′,1.75um;
Front camera 1/2.8′, 0.8um
Rear camera: 4000*3000 (normal mode); 8000*6000 (48MP output mode)
Front camera: 7680*5760 (44MP output mode); 7296* 5472 (normal mode)
Front Camera: 1080P/720P@30fps
Rear Camera: 4K/30fps; 1080P@60fps/30fps; 720P@60fps/30fps
WCDMA: Bands 1/5/8
FDD-LTE: Bands 1/3/5/7/8/20/28
TD-LTE: Bands 38/40/41
Note: B41: 2535-2655 MHz
In the Box
OPPO Reno3 *1
Important Info. A booklet with Warranty Card *1
Quick Start Guide *1
SIM Card Tool *1
Protective Film, pre-applied *1
1. A special technology is applied to conceal the proximity sensor on the upper front of OPPO’s smartphone for the whole look of simplicity. It may cause abnormality of proximity function if the film or protector covers the proximity sensor area. Refer to OPPO’s official layout of protector and film for details.