Oppo A93 – FULL SPECIFICATIONS
Oppo A93 is officially released on October 01, 2020.
The screen comes with a big 6.43 inches display with AMOLED capacitive touchscreen technology that provides 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and 409 PPI density. In addition, there are 430 nits types. brightness (advertised).
The smartphone runs on the Android 10.0 operating system with ColorOS 7.2 user interface. Users are given color options such as Magic Blue and Matte Black. The Mediatek Helio P95 Octa-core processor ensures that the smartphone works without any lags while as far as GPU is concerned, it is enabled with PowerVR GM9446.
It features Bluetooth 5.1, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, and USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go. The device is pack with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage which can be expanded with microSDXC (dedicated slot).
It features a quad-camera that consists of 48 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (depth) + 2 MP (depth) sensor and on the front, there is 16 MP (wide) + 2 MP (depth) for clicking selfies. The device is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery + Fast charging 18W.
Shiny Matte Color, luxuriously fingerprint-resistant.
6 AI Portrait Cameras,studio-like photography.
A Series’ first-ever 6-camera phone takes professional portrait photography to the next level. Explore all the functionalities that make selfies and portraits more sophisticated than ever.
AI Super Night Portrait
Super clear night selfies with HDR, facial recognition, and highlights suppression technology.
AI Night Flare Portrait
Turn low light portraits into stunning night-time masterpieces that give night-time city lights a flare.
AI Color Portrait
Gives portraits a unique splash of color, while fading out the background with a stylistic frame.
Dual Lens Bokeh
Hardware-level bokeh effects, now supporting multi-person and video.
AI Super Clear Portrait
AI deep learning reconstructs facial features for super-clear portraits even in low light.
AI Beautification 2.0
Customized for local beauty preferences.
Ultra Clear 108MP Image
Now take professional-grade images of up to 108MP³ with your phone.
Ultra Steady Video, seamlessly smooth vlogging.
With steady video in the front cameras and ultra steady video on the back cameras, take seamlessly smooth videos from selfies to landscapes as you vlog.
- 4K Video
- Slow-Motion Video
- Bokeh Video
OPPO A93 contains MediaTek Helio P95 with 8GB+128GB, upgraded chip, faster processing.
MediaTek HyperEngine for Enhanced Gaming
Exclusive HyperEngine technology provides intelligent networking, rapid touchscreens, and vivid visuals that ensure you get fast and smooth action, especially in heavy-loading games.
- 8 Cores CPU
- 2.2 GHz Highest CPU Frequency
- UFS 2.1 Storage
18W Fast Charge,5-minute charge, 2-hour⁴ talk.
- 10 hr All-Day Battery
5 min charge
2 hrs of talk
1 hr of Instagram
1 hr of YouTube
AI Night Charging
Charge your phone overnight with battery optimizations designed to complete 100% charging at an AI-determined morning wake time.
Super Power Saving Mode
Introducing a critical battery saving mode with 6 apps.
70 minutes of calling
49 minutes of SMS
35 minutes of Uber
30 minutes of Google Maps
ColorOS 7.2, smooth & delightful.
Introducing a more lightweight Infinite Edge Design with a more intuitive interface and customization options.
Anti-Lag Algorithm, smoother processing.
Detects and clears data that causes memory errors, making stutters and freezes less likely.
- -54 %Overall Lag⁷
- -54 %Memory Defragmentation
- +28 %Automatic Database Optimization
Air Gestures, pick up calls through the air.
Pick up calls without touching the phone through an air gesture as far as 20-50 centimeters from the phone — activated by lifting the hand upwards.
- In-Display Fingerprint unlock speed is tested internally at OPPO; tested when the screen is dimmed and fingerprint scanner light is on.
- The 48MP main camera outputs 12MP images by default, with an option to output 48MP that must be turned on in settings.
- Ultra Clear Mode is synthesized by software, the highest pixel is up to 108MP.
- 18W fast charging times are tested internally in OPPO labs under-stimulated usage conditions. Actual charging times may vary depending on usage conditions.
- The battery’s typical value is 4000mAh, the minimum value is 3890mAh.
- Super Power Saving Mode’s standby time stimulates six applications selected and running in Super Power Saving Mode. Individual applications standby times assume no other apps are selected and/or running in Super Power Saving Mode.
- Overall Lag is calculated in comparison to A92. Memory Defragmentation and Automatic Database Optimization is calculated in lab tests without the function.
- Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product for actual specifications.
- Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers.
- All data come from OPPO-designed technical parameters, and test data from the laboratories and from suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific product version.
More to love. More than looks.
Size and Weight
8GB RAM + 128GB ROM
RAM Type: LPDDR4X
ROM Type: UFS2.1
External Memory: Yes (SDXC UHS-3 Class-10 A1 V31)
USB OTG: Supports OTG
Size: 16.34cm / 6.43″ (diagonal)
Screen Ratio: 90.67%
Refresh Rate: up to 60Hz
Touch Sampling Rate: up to 180Hz
Colour Gamut: 96% NTSC (TYP)
Pixel Density: 409 PPI
Brightness: Normal: 430nit, HBM: 600nit, Highest: 800nit
Rear: 48MP Main Camera
Samsung GM1ST, 1/2″, f/1.7, 0.8μm, 6P
8MP Wide-Angle Camera
Hynix Hi846, 1/4″, 1.12μm, f/2.2, 5P
2MP Mono Camera
GalaxyCore GC02M1B, 1/5″, 1.75μm, f/2.4, 3P
2MP Mono Camera
GalaxyCore GC02M1B, 1/5″, 1.75μm, f/2.4, 3P
Front: 16MP Front Main Camera
IMX 471, 1/3.09″, 1.0μm, f/2.4, 5P
2MP Front Depth Camera
GC02M1B, 1/5″, 1.75μm, f/2.4, 3P
Shooting Mode: photo, video, professional mode, panorama mode, portrait, night mode, time-lapse photography, slow motion, etc.
Rear: Highest: 4K (30fps) 1080P / 720P @ 30fps / 30fps
Front: 1080P / 720P @ 30fps;
Video Slow Motion Support 1080P @ 120fps, 720P @ 240fps;
Video Stabilization Support EIS, 1080P @ 30fps;
Video Super Stabilization Support, 1080P @ 30fps;
Video Zoom Shooting Support, 1080P @ 30fps
Chips / Moblie Chips Platform
MediaTek Helio P95
CPU Speed: up to 2.2GHz
CPU Cores: Octa-core
GPU: IMG 9XM-HP8 970MHz
Fast Charge: QC (9V/2A)
Dual Sim Card
SIM Size: Nano-SIM/Nano-USIM
WCDMA: Bands 1/5/8
FDD-LTE: Bands 1/3/5/7/8/20/28
TD-LTE: Bands 38/40/41
Remarks: 1) B41: 2535-2655MHz
WLAN: WLAN 2.4G, WLAN 5.1G, WLAN 5.8G, WLAN Display
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth v5.1
Bluetooth Audio Codec: Supports SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC
USB Interface: Type-C
Earphone Jack: 3.5mm Jack Earphone
ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10
Built-in GPS, Support A-GPS, Beido, Glonass, GALILEO, QZSS
In the Box
USB Cable ×1
SIM Card Pin ×1
Protective Case ×1
Quick Guide ×1
Warranty Card ×1
Special technology is applied to conceal the proximity sensor on the upper front of OPPO’s smartphone for the whole look of simplicity. It may cause an abnormality of proximity function if the film or protector covers the proximity sensor area. Refer to OPPO’s official layout of the protector and film for details.