Exposing the PV panel to direct sunlight for 12 hours is sufficient to fully charge the accumulator. It can also be charged from a 110V-240V 50/60Hz AC power supply. This solar lighting system provides more than enough light for a two-person camping trip in a wilderness area for a week,
charging the accumulator from the solar panel by day and using three LED lights at night.A USB output socket produces 5VDC 0.5A power to charge cellphones, iPhones, iPads or similar devices, using the multi-adapter (USB to nine different plugs) provided.
This GDLITE solar system is essential for home lighting and its eco friendly to the environment. Its very use. order it today online on Bantu Kenya and have it delivered at your door.
- GD- Solar lighting system.
- built in 6v AH rechargeable sealed lead-acid battery.
- charging time 13-15 hrs.
- Using 9V 3-7W Solar panel.
- USB mobile phone charging function
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- GD unit with LED torch
- USB charger
- 3 LED bulbs with 3 meters long code and individual switches
- Solar panel.