Adjustable laptop stand with mouse holder is unique and mordernized for holding laptop to suite ones comfort,either in bed,sofa ,desk,carpet or the meadowMethod of use:press and hold the button on top of the joints,can adjust the support and height ,the button is loosened, the automatic fixed joint.
This is a sophisticated design,exquisite workmanship,humanized high notebook computer desk.It is strong bonding and flexible,can be due to different sites,different uses,different objects.
High strength ABS plastic joint, combined with high-tech screen printing scale.convenient your adjustment.A second locking rotation of 360 degrees,convenient using gear design, and with exact scale,can easily be precise angle adjustment and height adjustment.
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】–LEHOM laptop stands perfectly fit up to 15.6-inch laptops, tablets. Such as Mac, MacBook Pro / Air, Google Pixelbook, Dell XPS, HP, ASUS, Lenovo ThinkPad, Acer, Chromebook, Microsoft Surface Pro, Ultrabook, Ghost, Nexus, and iPad
- 【FOLDABLE AND COMPACT】–This folding slim laptop holder stand is very portable to carry-on. It can be fully folded to the size of 9.4*1.75 inches and easily put into a small storage bag. Ideal lightweight travel Design
- 【MULTI-ANGLE HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE】–Our flexible office computer stand provides 7 angle heights from 2.16 inches to 6.1 inches, enables you to adjust to a comfortable operating angle as your need. This ergonomic design can help you to correct your sitting posture and relieve pains in the neck, back, shoulder, and waist
- 【ANTI-SLIP AND STABLE DESIGN】–Equipped with 12 pieces anti-slip silicone pads, this laptop can help to avoid any scratches to your device and ensure stable placement. Under the triangular principle e, you cannot imagine how sturdy and durable it might be.
- 【WORKS AS A HEAT SINK】–Lehom ventilated laptop stand increases airflow going toward your laptops. High heat conductivity of aluminum material and hollow design enable laptop stand serves as a heat sink, keep your PC Notebook cooler and prevent from overheating and crashes.